- All rates are for 2 people per room
- Each additional person over the age of 12 is $15 per night
- Payment for entire stay required at check in
- No refunds after check-in
- Beach towels not provided
- Pets and emotional support animals are not allowed
- Must be 25 to register & registrant must occupy room
- Unregistered guests not allowed on property
- Deposit required by cash, check or money order
- Checks not accepted at check in
- Credit cards accepted at check-in
- Specials require advance reservations
- All rates subject to 6.625% sales tax and 5% occupancy tax
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11 am
- Non-smoking property
- A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for any smoking on grounds or in rooms
For standard rack rate stays of 1 or more nights, a deposit of the first night will be charged to credit card upon booking.
For Mini-Week stays of 5 or more nights, and all specials, a deposit of 50% will be charged to credit card upon booking.
- Any changes or cancellations made outside 10 days of arrival will be assessed a processing fee of $25.
- Any changes or cancellations made within 10 days of arrival will forfeit entire stay.
- Cancellation or change via e-mail is not accepted.
- Reservation changes, including dropped nights, are subject to current rates and minimums at time of change request.
- Reservations with minimum stay lengths can not be changed.
HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
The Harris House maintains three Handicap accessible rooms, one of which is equipped with a roll-in shower. All Handicap rooms have wider doorways to accommodate wheelchair accessibility, as well as restrooms that meet all accessibility requirements, including proper toilet and sink heights, as well as grab bars to safely use facilities. All pathways to reach the Handicap rooms are wide enough for chair mobility and are unobstructed. Regarding parking, directly beside the main office are two handicap parkings spaces, with enough room that a guest can lower and engage a ramp from the vehicle to the ground. Each Handicap accessible room features a King size bed, and a roll-away bed can be added for $15 charge. In total, the following accessibility features are offered at the Harris House:
- Accessible property
- Accessible front desk
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking lot
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- ADA service animals welcome
- Lift for lowering/raising into/out of pool
- Note: access to pool area via stairs only (no elevator/lift)